John F. Kennedy gave a speech to the American Newspaper Publishers Association on 27th April 1961, two and a half years before his assassination (November 22, 1963). In it, he goes over his thoughts on secret societies and what many consider a call to action against a deeply seeded conspiracy that exists within the American government, and governments around the world. Among the notable mentions from this speech are:
* “The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings”
* “Today no war has been declared — and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack”
* “We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence — on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day”
* “It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations”
By the end of this piece, I seek to lay out in detail, precisely the secret societies the late President Kennedy was hinting towards. A group that has been referred to by many names; Illuminati, the Cabal, deep state, shadow government, etc., but whose intent and purpose in the ways conspire to expand their reach of control and power, equate to one well documented and well-known term: New World Order.
Many dismiss this term, due to the propaganda-driven, “conspiracy theorist” labeling stigmas that are attached to such theories. “The Grand Conspiracy” it’s been labeled due to the all-encompassing nature of what it proposes: a consorted unified effort behind the scenes of the political stage, between world leaders, tycoons of industry, and international bankers, to bring about a systematic downfall of individual nations, culminating in a singular global government and totalitarian rule by a select few, over all who inhabit it and all the resources within it.
For those skeptical or dismissive of the idea, I introduce to you, Exhibit A: The European Union. The EU was formed in 1993 and in the act of joining, the leaders of every one of the 28 member states have by definition, signed away their nation’s sovereignty. How’s that you ask? By joining the EU, a nation is agreeing to:
- Deregulate borders with adjacent member states to ensure free movement of the people.
- A transition away from national currency, and into the consolidated currency from a central banking institution.
- Grant authority to an external body of legislative governance and enforcement, that supersedes existing national governments
It’s also worth noting that the President of the European Commission (the most powerful position in the European Union), is not democratically elected by the people. He/she is selected through a majority vote from the Commission representatives from each nation-state.
Juncker, whose family ties to Nazi sympathizers is well documented, and whose family fortune comes greatly from dirty Nazi money.
I realize that it can be tough to wrap your head around, the idea that Germany, France, Spain, The UK, and the majority of the countries that make up Europe, aren’t technically their own countries anymore. But the fact of the matter is that the relationship between the EU and the government of, let’s say, Belgium, is practically the same as the relationship between the federal and state governments of the United States.
The confusion comes from the variety of distinctly rich and unique cultures among all of these nation-states, and the individual history of each one. Each going back further by centuries when juxtaposed to that of western colonialism. The diversity in culture and language amongst the member states of the EU are so deeply rooted back in history, that it’s hard to recognize the fact that they are no longer sovereign nations.
The European Union as it exists today is a small-scale trial of what the New World Order seeks to implement across the globe. It has been talked about openly for decades, and gradually increased in how frequently the propagated term is dropped into the subconscious of the general public over the airwaves. Slowly introducing the idea and normalizing the term itself as some global unification and step forward for mankind.
And for those still in doubt about the global push towards a New World Order, I present to you Exhibit B: dozens of documented statements made by world politicians and global power brokers throughout the decades calling it by name. Many warning us about the plot of those lurking behind the curtains of geopolitics. Others building it up as a good thing and designating a one world government as a goal for the planet to aspire towards.
At this point, it would be pointless to deny the reality of this conspiracy, yet cognitive dissonance is a powerful thing that leaves many in denial still. But for those of us that have come to grips with the grim state of governance that guides us towards this global Gulag state of affairs, the question is no longer IF the NWO is real, but rather what, if anything, can we do to avoid its totalitarian implications. But in order to know these things, we must first get to know specifically who the key players are to watch out for.
And perhaps even more importantly, how they are able to expand their reach of corruption and influence while keeping their clandestine affairs relatively under wraps. And it’s what I consider to be the keystone that gives shape to the dark arches of the twisted nature of their control.
Continued in New World Order Exposed: Part 2; PEDOGATE
Follow me on social media:
Facebook @Mike Wayward Porter
Youtube @eXubeRant RantsFollow us on social media!